Patch 2.2 Quality of Life Changes and Primogem Code
Some features have been added to the game after the Patch 2.2 update which are mainly for quality of life, there is also a Primogem Code that you can claim if you read this article.
Part of the Quality of Life changes is a special code that you can enter. Enter this code in your redeem coupon window when you are in the game to gain 60x Primogems and 10000x Mora.
We do not know when this code will expire so claim it as soon as possible. If this expires, please let us know down in the comments!
Quality of Life Changes
- Time changing is now able to go a full 48 hours turn instead of just 24 at a time.
- Because of popular demand, people are now able to “sleep” or change the time for 48 hours, rather than just the typical 24 hours. This should be helpful for some of those quests that require the time movements.
- Picking up items is now faster on PC
- If you ever picked up items on Genshin, you may have noticed a small delay – this should now be fixed!
- Teleportation Loading time decreased
- We got a speed upgrade on the Shrines and teleport locations, which is a great update from MiHoYo to increase the user morale when playing Genshin.
- Forging Material order changed
- Accidentally talking to Timaeus gives you the choice to select the crafting bench from the conversation.
- Hangout Events now show if you have completed all the possible endings.
- Adding of the Primogem code (as above)
There might be more changes that we are not aware of just yet. If we have any new information, we will update this article as soon as we can! If you have any more information that we do not let us know on our Social Media in the conclusion below.
When to Genshin Usually Update?
A large game-development organization like MiHoYo should have a scheduled game update for Genshin Impact. However, Genshin doesn’t get major updates like the Quality of Life updates all too much.
Although updates are running in the background all the time, major updates come around maybe once every month. Smaller fixes, bug patches and performance-based updates can be done every few days.
All in all – we quite like the Quality of Life update. What do you think about it? Let us know down in the comments and let us know how you feel about it! Be sure to check the Primogem code too, don’t miss out!
If you liked this short article support our website by following our Social Media Twitter, Facebook and Discord and to be updated on any news about Genshin Impact.