Hu Tao is coming on the 2nd of November, here’s a guide on everything you need to fully max her out Level 90/90. Let’s jump straight into our guide for what you need to know about Hu Tao, and how you can master her within hours!
Who is Hu Tao?
Hu Tao is the new Genshin character that is coming on the 2nd of November. Hu Tao (meaning Walnut” in Chinese, is a pyro character that you can play. She is the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.
Hu Tao Gemstones
Gemstones can be obtained from:
- Pyro Regisvine
- Primo Geovishap
- Wolf of the North Challenge
- Beneath the Dragon-Queller
You will need:
- Agnidus Agate Sliver x1
- Agnidus Agate Fragment x9
- Agnidus Agate Chunk x9
- Agnidus Agate Gemstone x6 (For Level 90)
- You will need x26 Juvenile Jade for Level 80/80
- And x46 Juvenile Jade for Level 90/90
These can be obtained From:
- Primo Geovishap. Lv 30+
- Whopperflower Nectar x18
- Shimmering Nectar x30
- Energy Nectar x12 (for Lv80 or x36 for Lv90)
These can be obtained from:
- Lv.40+ Whopperflowers
- Paimon’s Bargains
The next thing you will need are the local flowers of Liyue. The Silk flower is quite an important part in order to get Hu Tao to the level you want her, and below are the exacts of what you need, and where you can find them.
- Silk Flower x108 (x168 for Lv90)
Can be obtained in:
- Liyue Harbor and Wangshu Inn
- Sold by Ms. Bai and Verr Goldet
- Harvesting via Serenitea Pot gardening system
Next up is the Exp that you need to get Hu Tao to lvl 90. This is quite a big one, however below are specifics that you will need in order to get Hu Tao to lvl 90 fast, and effectivley! Best get saving those Hero’s Wit books!
- Hero’s Wit x415
- Adventurer’s Experience x11
- Wanderer’s Advice x12
- Ley Line Outcrops Blossom of Revelation
- Quest completion reward
- Realm Depot
- Battle Pass Lv. 21, 24, 27, 31, 34, 37, 41, 44, 47
- HoYoLAB Community Daily Check-In
Talents Triple Crown Materials
Dilligence Books obtained in Taishan Mansion
- Teachings of Diligence x9
- Guide to Diligence x63
- Philosophies of Diligence x114
Boss Material Obtained from Lv. 70+ Childe Challenge Reward
- Shard of a Foul Legacy
Mob Materials obtained from Whopperflowers
- Whopperflower Nectar x18
- Shimmering Nectar x66
- Energy Nectar x93
And Lastly You will need x3 Crowns Which are obtained from Events.
You will need approximately 7,500,000 Mora for everything. This includes talents too. If you don’t intend to max levels and talents, this will only be around 3,000,000. As ever, it’s reccomended you leave your character at lvl 80 out of 90.
In conclusion, we hope you’re ready for the introduction of Hu Tao, as she looks like an amazing Pyro genshin character to play. Be sure to read through the guide and get all the materials you need for her, and we’ll update the guide accordingly if anything changes!