A multitude of champions have seen some changes on this 11.20 Patch, and others like Rengar are still under testing for their new changes, you can check the details in the guide below if you are interested.
Patch 11.20 Balance Changes
Patch 11.20 brought along a lot of changes for League of Legends. Although there were some performance and graphical enhancements, we know you’re only here for the character balance changes. Below is the full list of character balances that occurred in Patch 11.20 in League of Legends.
- Bandage Toss (Q):Damage dealt decreased to 70/95/120/145/170 from 70/100/130/160/190
- Ability’s mana cost increased to a flat 70 from 30/35/40/45/50
- Crippling Strike (W):Ability cooldown changed to a flat 5 seconds from 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds
- Base health increased to 555 from 534
- Armor per level increased to 4 from 3.35
- Spirit of Dread (W):Ability cooldown decreased to a flat 18 seconds from 22/21/20/19/18 seconds
- Ability’s healing cap for non-champions increased to 120/150/180/210/240 from 90/120/150/180/210
- Ionian Fervor (Passive):Ability Damage ratio decreased to 20% from 30%
- Ki Barrier (Passive):Ability’s shield effect decreased to 50/53/56/59/62/65/68/71/74/77/80/83/86/89/92/95/98/101 from 60-111
Jarvan IV: Nerfed
- Martial Cadence (Passive):Damage dealt decreased to 8% current health from 10% current health
- Fling (E):Damage dealt decreased to [50/60/70/80/90 (+60% AP)] from [50/65/80/95/110 (+75% AP)]
- Threaded Volley (Q):Follow-up hits’ damage to monsters decreased to 75% from 80%
- Phoenix Stance (R):Cone damage dealt increased to 60/110/160/210/260/310 from 50/95/140/185/230/275
Full Patch Preview
What are your thoughts on Patch 11.20 changes? Are they good, overdue? Let us know down in the comments! We think that this patch will make many changes for the better for both gameplay and for the game in general!
If you liked this guide then support us by following our Social Media: Discord, Facebook Twitter, to find out about any of our League of Legends article updates. Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments!