Hu Tao Is a Pyro DPS Polearm character, but she can also be played as a quick swap burst DPS, for this guide we will be showing you how to build her if you have a C0 F2P.
About F2P Hu Tao
The difference between C0, and C1 Hu Tao is night and day. C1 on Hu Tao might be the most worthy constellation to get on any 5-star character, what C1 does is that your charged attacks do not consume any stamina when you are on your Elemental Skills posture.
When you activate your (E) you have to auto attack and then charge attack to do the most damage with Hu Tao, but this will eat at your stamina very quickly especially if you are running from enemy to another and if you are trying to dodge some attacks.
That is why, as a F2P the best thing you can do for Hu Tao if you cannot pull for another constellation is to bring supports that will protect her, making you have to dodge fewer enemies and focus only on DPS with her.
Talents Priority Order
For a DPS build onto the character, the talent build order should be:
- Normal Attack
- Elemental Skill (E)
- Elemental Burst (Q)
For Burst DPS Only:
- Elemental Burst (Q) Only
- Crimson Witch of Flames x4
- HP% Sands
- Pyro Damage Bonus Goblet
- Crit Rate or Crit Damage Circlet Depending on your Weapon
- S-Tier: Staff of Homa
- A-Tier: Primordial Jade Winged-Spear, Deathmatch, Dragon’s Bane
- E-Tier: Black Tassel there aren’t many F2P Weapon options sadly
- Team 1: Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Kaeya, Diona
- Team 2: Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Zhongli, Kokomi
- Team 3: Hu Tao, Zhongli, Ninguang, Xingqiu
- Team 4: Hu Tao, Xiangling, Diona, Fischl