Each main city in Genshin Impact has a Treasure Compass which will help you find hidden chests that you’ve missed.
How to get the Treasure Compass
- Start by raising your Reputation Level for the city which you want to compass for
- For Monstadt Compass you will need reputation level 6
- For Liyue you will also need Reputation level 6
- For Inazuma you will need Reputation level 9
- Once you do that claim your reputation reward from any city you want
- Then go into your gadget inventory and learn the recipe
- Once the recipe learned go to the nearest Alchemy Bench and bring the resources needed for the craft
- For Monstadt Compass you will need x10 Golden Raven Insignia, x30 Philanemo Mushroom, x50 Crystal Chunk, and 50 000 Mora.
- For Liyue you will need: x10 Golden Raven Insignia, x30 Cor Lapis, x50 Crystal Chunk, and 50 000 Mora.
- For Inazuma: x10 Golden Raven Insignia, x30 Onikabuto, x50 Crystal Chunk, and 50 000 Mora.
How to use the Treasure Compass
- Go into your Gadget Inventory and equip the Compass you want
- The Compass will appear above your Elemental Burst skill in game under some hotkey
- Click that hotkey and the Compass will start scanning
- Some kind of golden light around you will appear and start moving towards a direction
- Follow that light and you will find a chest
- If there are no chests around you then the Compass will go on a 5 sec cooldown.