How to get the Stumbler Medal in Osu! (2021)
Struggling to get the “Stumbler” medal achievement in Osu!? Don’t worry! Osu! Is a game of amazing fun where you can click the circles, tap the keys or catch some fruit! Not to mention bang the drum if you’re feeling extra musical.
Today, we take a look at how you can get the Stumbler achievement in Osu! Fast.
How to get Stumbler Medal in Osu!
To get the Stumbler medal you simply need to;
- Pass and get a Perfect/Full-Combo on Any Map with a B-Rank or Lower (C-Rank, D-Rank, or Lower)
Notes: This is one of the easiest achievements to get. From what we know, mods don’t really matter however any map will work perfectly fine, as long as you can pass the map (and not fail it) with a full-combo but with a B-Rank or lower.
Best Maps to get “Stumbler” Achievement in Osu!
There is basically no-limit on how many maps you can use to try get this medal. As this medal is called Stumbler, we believe you will actually stumble across its randomly, but just in case you do need this medal, here are some of the easiest and some of the fastest songs you can use to get the Stumbler medal or achievement fast.
- Harumachi Clover (Swing Arrangement) – Will Stetson
- Harumachi Clover is a great, fast song that has several difficulties that will allow you to play at any rank, and get a B-rank with a full combo. The song is only 30 seconds long and can be played multiple times if you miss notes. We’re sure this song will help you get the Stumbler achievement fast, and effectively.
- Mygen Teardrops Namida No Umi De – Telepath Terepashii Nouryoku Sha
- Mygen Teardrops is another great, and fast song to play in order to get yourself the Stumbler medal. This map is only 50 seconds long, and again can be played at a low-difficulty to ensure you can get a full combo, but on purpose “stumble”. Why not give it a play today?
- Dorime – Sigma
- Dorime by Sigma is another fast and easy song to get the stumbler medal. This song is only 35 seconds long, and has several difficulties to ensure you can get the stumbler medal both quickly and with ease. Be sure to give this one a go if the above two still don’t help you!
Why are Medals/Achievements Cool in Osu!?
If you’re like us, and you want to show off how cool you are – then using Osu!’s medal system (a.k.a the achievement system) could be a great way to do that. The medals are displayed on your profile, and if your profile is public then you will be sure to attract other players eyes to your wonderful collection of achievements.
Not only that, but the achievements and medals are a great way to track what you’ve done in the past as they separate into both luck based, skill based, and time-based (long-term stats for gameplay). This means that you can watch your progression through the eyes of the medals.
What are the Other Medals/Achievements?
Osu! Currently has over 100+ medals and achievements at the time of writing and getting them, all is no easy task, especially when you don’t know what they are! Here at OvrPwr we’re here to help you get them fast and effectively with Map suggestions and what the medal actually is!
Conclusion on the Stumbler Medal
In conclusion, we hope that this guide has helped you get the “Stumbler” in Osu! Both quickly and effectively! Be sure to take a look at our other Osu! Articles for more medal help and assistance so you can become the medal master.
We also update our Twitter regularly, so let us know how we did either over on Twitter or in the comments! Till next time!