Struggling to get the Obsessed medal achievement in Osu!? Don’t worry! Osu! Is a game of amazing fun where you can click the circles, tap the keys or catch some fruit! Not to mention bang the drum if you’re feeling extra-musical.
Today, we take a look at how you can get the Obsessed achievement in Osu! Fast.
How to get “Obsessed” Achievement in Osu!
To get the Obsessed medal you simply need to;
- Play (retry) any ranked song 100 times and then pass the map with a full-combo.
Notes: This achievement has several smaller rules to it. This challenge must be completed in less than 24 hours. This challenge also requires each retry to have at least 10k score attached to it. Track using the Osu Website.
Best Maps to get “Obsessed” Achievement in Osu!
Because of the nature of the Obsessed medal, you will want to play maps that are typically shorter than others you would usually play. In most cases, you will be playing 30 seconds maps, which after 100 runs should only take you around 50 minutes. Here are just some of the best ranked songs you can play that will take a short period of time, but give you the best results when playing for this medal.
- Intro by Big Bang is a short, but easy song to play coming in at only 45 seconds, you will be able to play this song 100 times and SS it with ease when it comes to the end. You don’t have to SS this map, however just passing it after 100 tries will be the easy way to get the obsessed medal quickly.
- Marisa Spark is another amazingly short song that is easy to pass. With that being said, simply playing this map a hundred or so times and passing in the end will be an easy yet effective way to get yourself the Obsessed Medal in Osu fast.
- Koromo of the Sprite Tribe is another short and easy map to play. Coming in at only 37 seconds, you should be able to play this song over a hundred times before easily passing it at the end with a nice SS. This is a highly rated and great song to use to get the obsessed medal, so why not give it a go today?
- Ryuuko Mixer is a 39 second song that you can use to get the Obsessed medal. With the song only being 39 seconds, you should be able to play this song countless times (or 100…) and get the obsessed medal pretty quickly when you consider the timing and ease of playing this. The hardest difficulty is only 4 stars, so why not give this a go today?
- He has no mittens is a song by Kitsune^2 and we believe if you have to listen to a map 100 times, this 51 second tune in the form of an Osu song is the one to try. Although this will take you a couple of minutes longer than if you use the above songs, this song is still an amazing song to use and achieve the Obsessed medal that you’ve been gunning for!
Why are Medals/Achievements Cool in Osu!?
If you’re like us, and you want to show off how cool you are – then using Osu!’s medal system (a.k.a the achievement system) could be a great way to do that. The medals are displayed on your profile, and if your profile is public then you will be sure to attract other players eyes to your wonderful collection of achievements.
Not only that, but the achievements and medals are a great way to track what you’ve done in the past as they separate into both luck-based, skill-based, and time-based (long-term stats for gameplay). This means that you can watch your progression through the eyes of the medals.
What are the Other Medals/Achievements?
Osu! Currently has over 100+ medals and achievements at the time of writing and getting them, all is no easy task, especially when you don’t know what they are! Here at OvrPwr, we’re here to help you get them fast and effectively with Map suggestions and what the medal actually is!
In conclusion, we hope that this guide has helped you get the “Obsessed” in Osu! Both quickly and effectively! Be sure to take a look at our other Osu! Articles for more medal help and assistance so you can become the medal master.
We also update our Twitter regularly, so let us know how we did either over on Twitter or in the comments! Till next time!