Struggling to get the “Jackpot” medal achievement in Osu!? Don’t worry! Osu! Is a game of amazing fun where you can click the circles, tap the keys or catch some fruit! Not to mention bang the drum if you’re feeling extra-musical.
Today, we take a look at how you can get the Jackpot achievement in Osu! Fast.
How to get Jackpot Medal in Osu!
To get the Jackpot medal you simply need to;
- Get 222,222 or 6,666,666 score on any ranked map.
Notes: This medal does require some luck just like you would with a real jackpot. In theory this is quite easy, however you will need some luck and some precise hits to ensure you get this medal the quickest and easiest. Below are some of the recommended maps and procedures on how to get the Jacpot medal in Osu.
Best Maps to get Jackpot Achievement in Osu!
To get the Jackpot achievement as we’ve already said, some precision and luck is involved with this one, so perseverance is the key in making sure you can get this quick and effectively. Below are some maps, and the best ways to play them to make sure you can get the Jackpot medal easily.
- Times Like These (Fracture Design Remix) – Feint
- Times Like these is one of the easier ways of getting the Jackpot medal in Osu, however it is quite a long song and does have some luck and precision. Use the No Fail mod and nothing else during your play. Once your score is at around 200,000 to 210,000 – your last 2 digits need to be either 72 or 22. Once this is in place, start to hit regular notes but do not use spinners or sliders. Do not hit normal notes any more than 2 in a row. Once you’ve got here, keep playing till you hit 222,222 (or 6,666,666) and then don’t touch any more notes.
- Pi – JinJin
- Pi by JinJin is another song that is quite easy to get the 222,222 score but you have to be precise. Just as a mania map would be, play this with 4K on beginner and use No Fail. If you hit 6 rainbow-300s, you’re score would be 111,110, however if you end the game with the +1 slider you will get 111,111 and get the achievement.
- Maizakura (Short Ver.) – Yellow Zebra
- Maizakura is another song that you can use to get the 222,222 score pretty easily if you know how to play It. If you play the song with Easy with HD, HR, DT, then you can do the following. There are 6 spinners and you need 4000 points on spinner 1st and 2nd, 5000 points on the 3rd spinner, a further 4000 points on the 4th and 5th spinner, and then 5000 for the 6th spinner. This can be done in any order, as long as you can get 26,000 points on the spinners. After SSing the song, you will get a nice peachy 222,222 score from playing it.
Why are Medals/Achievements Cool in Osu!?
If you’re like us, and you want to show off how cool you are – then using Osu!’s medal system (a.k.a the achievement system) could be a great way to do that. The medals are displayed on your profile, and if your profile is public then you will be sure to attract other players eyes to your wonderful collection of achievements.
Not only that, but the achievements and medals are a great way to track what you’ve done in the past as they separate into both luck based, skill based, and time-based (long-term stats for gameplay). This means that you can watch your progression through the eyes of the medals.
What are the Other Medals/Achievements?
Osu! Currently has over 100+ medals and achievements at the time of writing and getting them, all is no easy task, especially when you don’t know what they are! Here at OvrPwr we’re here to help you get them fast and effectively with Map suggestions and what the medal actually is!
Conclusion on the Jackpot Medal
In conclusion, we hope that this guide has helped you get the “Jackpot” in Osu! Both quickly and effectively! Be sure to take a look at our other Osu! Articles for more medal help and assistance so you can become the medal master.
We also update our Twitter regularly, so let us know how we did either over on Twitter or in the comments! Till next time!