How to get the “Challenge Accepted” Medal in Osu! (2021)
Struggling to get the “Challenge Accepted” medal achievement in Osu!? Don’t worry! Osu! Is a game of amazing fun where you can click the circles, tap the keys or catch some fruit! Not to mention bang the drum if you’re feeling extra-musical.
Today, we take a look at how you can get the Challenge Accepted achievement in Osu! Fast.
How to get “Challenge Accepted” Achievement in Osu!
To get the Challenge Accepted medal you simply need to;
- Pass a map on the Approved List (Approved Rated)
Notes: This is one of the easiest achievements to get. Although some Mods work, it is seemingly random, as we have done songs on the approved list with both DT and without DT and it once it worked once it didn’t. The challenge accepted medal just requires you to pass a map on the approved list.
Best Maps to get “Challenge Accepted” Achievement in Osu!
There are hundreds of maps that you can use to pass the Challenge Accepted medal in Osu! It literally means you need any approved map in Osu and just pass it on any difficult. Here are just some of the maps we find are super easy, and fast to play so you can get the Challenge Accepted medal super quick!
- The Unforgiving – Within Temptation
- The Unforgiving is a great map to use to get the challenge accepted medal in Osu. Ranked at only 2.88 stars on standard, the “Why not me” difficulty gives you an opportunity to get this medal in about 30-40 seconds!
- Kokou No Sousei – Yousei Teikoku
- Kokou No Sousei is another great map you can use to the challenge accepted medal in Osu. Although its significantly longer than the above map, this map is a fun map to play, and is almost guaranteed to get you the Challenge Accepted medal in Osu! Take a look and give it a play!
- Over Drive – Falcom Sound Team JDK
- Over Drive by the Falcom Sound Team is a short, but easy to play map that will help you get the Challenge Accepted medal in Osu! This is also quite a fun map to play anyway, so you may want to download just to play! Take a look at this map today and give it a play to see what you can achieve!
- Ritsuen!! – Helblinde
- Ritusuen is another amazing map that wis both great to play and rewarding with the Challenge Accepted Medal. This map does however have quite high HP drain and is about 4-5 minutes long, so you may need to turn the difficulty down to play, but is a fun map to play regardless!
Why are Medals/Achievements Cool in Osu!?
If you’re like us, and you want to show off how cool you are – then using Osu!’s medal system (a.k.a the achievement system) could be a great way to do that. The medals are displayed on your profile, and if your profile is public then you will be sure to attract other players eyes to your wonderful collection of achievements.
Not only that, but the achievements and medals are a great way to track what you’ve done in the past as they separate into both luck based, skill based, and time-based (long-term stats for gameplay). This means that you can watch your progression through the eyes of the medals.
What are the Other Medals/Achievements?
Osu! Currently has over 100+ medals and achievements at the time of writing and getting them, all is no easy task, especially when you don’t know what they are! Here at OvrPwr we’re here to help you get them fast and effectively with Map suggestions and what the medal actually is!
In conclusion, we hope that this guide has helped you get the “Challenge Accepted” in Osu! Both quickly and effectively! Be sure to take a look at our other Osu! Articles for more medal help and assistance so you can become the medal master.
We also update our Twitter regularly, so let us know how we did either over on Twitter or in the comments! Till next time!