How to get “S-Ranker” Medal in Osu! (2021)
Struggling to get the “S-Ranker” medal achievement in Osu!? Don’t worry! Osu! Is a game of amazing fun where you can click the circles, tap the keys or catch some fruit! Not to mention bang the drum if you’re feeling extra-musical.
Today, we take a look at how you can get the S-Ranker achievement in Osu! Fast.
How to get “S-Ranker” Achievement in Osu!
To get the S-Ranker medal you simply need to;
- Get 5 (five) S or SS Rank in Osu!
Notes: Some sources claim this needs to be done within 24 hours, however this seems to be inaccurate. Sliders that are broken or not-full complete will not count towards this, so make sure to finish your sliders. Another side note, is that EZ/DT/HR mods can be used. Mania, CTB, and Taiko will not count towards this medal at this time.
Best Maps to get “S-Ranker” Achievement in Osu!
Just like we said, its ok knowing how to get the achievement but getting the song/map to complete it can be just as hard. Here are several maps that you can use to get the “S-Ranker” Quickly. Take a look below.
- Last of The Wilds – Nightwish (2-3* – Ranked)
- The Last of the Winds by Nightwish is an easy map to play, and is 2-3* on Osu!Standard. This map should be quite easy to S or even SS for some players, so why not give it a go?
- Solar – Noisestorm (1.5-4* – Ranked)
- Solar by Noisestorm is another map that can be used to get an easy S or SS on the lower levels. If you are new to the game, or experienced, using one of these maps will be a great help to get you your 5 SS or S ranks.
- Killing Time (feat. Perry Farrell) – Infected Mushroom (1.5 – 3* – Ranked)
- Killing Time by Infected Mushroom and Perry Farrell is another great map to achieve an S or SS on. The song is quite short and doesn’t have anything to catch you out as a player, and so can be played at low levels to achieve a solid S-Rank.
- Chumachechaya Vesna – Potap & Nastya Kamenskih (2-3.5* – Ranked)
- Chumachechaya Vesna is another song that can be an easy S rank if you know how to play the game. Getting an S rank on this map is quite easy as again there are no major catches and this has been played by hundreds of players achieving S or higher!
- We’re Not Alone – Coldrain (1.8 – 3.9* – Ranked)
- We’re not alone by coldrain is another song that should be added to this list as it is simple and easy to get a S or higher rank on it. Playing this in normal Osu! On a lower difficulty should allow you to get an S in no time, regardless of if you are an experienced Osu player or not!
Why are Medals/Achievements Cool in Osu!?
If you’re like us, and you want to show off how cool you are – then using Osu!’s medal system (a.k.a the achievement system) could be a great way to do that. The medals are displayed on your profile, and if your profile is public then you will be sure to attract other players eyes to your wonderful collection of achievements.
Not only that, but the achievements and medals are a great way to track what you’ve done in the past as they separate into both luck based, skill based, and time-based (long-term stats for gameplay). This means that you can watch your progression through the eyes of the medals.
What are the Other Medals/Achievements?
Osu! Currently has over 100+ medals and achievements at the time of writing and getting them all is no easy task, especially when you don’t know what they are! Here at OvrPwr we’re here to help you get them fast and effectively with Map suggestions and what the medal actually is!
In conclusion, we hope that this guide has helped you get the “S-Ranker” in Osu! Both quickly and effectively! Be sure to take a look at our other Osu! Articles for more medal help and assistance so you can become the medal master.
We also update our Twitter regularly, so let us know how we did either over on Twitter or in the comments! Till next time!