How to Farm Companionship EXP
By going to this area in Monstadt and climbing this cliff, then going on top of that rock shown in the pictures, then re-logging into the game, you will trigger a special event quest which when completed, will earn you companionship EXP x15, you can do this trick 10 times a day for a total of 150 companionship EXP, add to that 10k to 20k Mora which is very important for free to play players, and enhancement materials.
It is used to increase your current party’s Friendship Level. These levels are primarily used to unlock character stories, voice-overs, and character name cards.
Every character in the party receives the full amount of Companionship EXP.
The Traveler cannot gain it when in the party.
The amount of Companionship EXP rewarded is doubled when in Co-Op Mode with 2 or more players.
It can also be gained by adding owned characters as companions to the Serenitea Pot after acquiring the Realm Dispatch. The max companions a realm can host is 8 at Trust Rank 9. EXP accumulates at a max rate of 5 per hour at 12,000 Adeptal Energy, with a maximum storage of 500 EXP at Trust Rank 10.
Raising Friendship Levels
Companionship EXP can be gained through the following methods:
- Daily Commissions (25~60 each, based on Adventure Rank)
- Daily Commission Bonus Reward (45~100 per day, based on AR)
- Ley Line Outcrop (10~20 each, based on AR)
- Forging Mystic Enhancement Ore with Magical Crystal Chunks (10 per piece forged)
- Normal Bosses (30~45 each, based on AR)
- Weekly Bosses (55~70 each, based on AR)
- Domains (10~20 each, based on selected difficulty)
- Serenitea Pot (2~5 per hour, based on Adeptal Energy)
- Random Events (10~15 each, up to 10 times per day)
- Note: Random World Quests appear to be fixed at 10 Companionship EXP at World Level 5 or below, and may reward 15 Companionship EXP starting at World Level 6.
Note: The EXP given for some of these methods is based on your Adventurer Rank, can be doubled in Co-op Mode, and is only earned by the characters on the active party, excluding the Traveler or any characters already at Friendship Level 10.
If you want to receive update on all our Genshin Impact content then follow our Social Media networks: Twitter , Discord, Facebook.
July 18, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Informative article, exactly what I needed.
July 19, 2021 at 4:31 pm
You’re welcome thank you for your comment 🙂
August 10, 2021 at 7:33 pm
Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after looking at many
of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Regardless,
I’m certainly delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
August 11, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Welcome, happy to have you here.
August 11, 2021 at 10:13 pm
Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and actual effort to create a very good article… but
what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don’t seem to get
nearly anything done.
August 11, 2021 at 10:19 pm
Thank you, i am glad you liked it.
Pingback: Daily Routine in Genshin Impact - OvrPwr