By going to this area in Monstadt and climbing this cliff, then going on top of that rock shown in the pictures, then re-logging into the game, you will trigger a special event quest which when completed, will earn you companionship EXP x15, you can do this trick 10 times a day for a total of 150 companionship EXP, add to that 10k to 20k Mora which is very important for free to play players, and enhancement materials.
Every character in the party receives the full amount of Companionship EXP.
The Traveler cannot gain it when in the party.
The amount of Companionship EXP rewarded is doubled when in Co-Op Mode with 2 or more players.
It can also be gained by adding owned characters as companions to the Serenitea Pot after acquiring the Realm Dispatch. The max companions a realm can host is 8 at Trust Rank 9. EXP accumulates at a max rate of 5 per hour at 12,000 Adeptal Energy, with a maximum storage of 500 EXP at Trust Rank 10.
Raising Friendship Levels
Companionship EXP can be gained through the following methods:
- Daily Commissions (25~60 each, based on Adventure Rank)
- Daily Commission Bonus Reward (45~100 per day, based on AR)
- Ley Line Outcrop (10~20 each, based on AR)
- Forging Mystic Enhancement Ore with Magical Crystal Chunks (10 per piece forged)
- Normal Bosses (30~45 each, based on AR)
- Weekly Bosses (55~70 each, based on AR)
- Domains (10~20 each, based on selected difficulty)
- Serenitea Pot (2~5 per hour, based on Adeptal Energy)
- Random Events (10~15 each, up to 10 times per day)
- Note: Random World Quests appear to be fixed at 10 Companionship EXP at World Level 5 or below, and may reward 15 Companionship EXP starting at World Level 6.
Note: The EXP given for some of these methods is based on your Adventurer Rank, can be doubled in Co-op Mode, and is only earned by the characters on the active party, excluding the Traveler or any characters already at Friendship Level 10.