If you’ve ever found yourself in a private game within CSGO, you may not want to wait for 5 minutes for the warmup to end. This guide will show you how to end the warmup phase in CSGO.
To end the warmup in CSGO, there are a few things that you need to enable to start with. Follow the following instructions to enable your console, and end the warmup.
- Enable the “Console” in your settings before the game starts. You can find this at Settings > Game Settings > Enable Develop Console. (You may want to change the default key bind from ~ to another key).
- Open the Console (default is the Tilde key ~) and type in “mp_warmup_end”.
- Once entered, the warmup should end instantly.
Is there a command to end the warmup in CSGO, when enough players join?
In some cases, you may want to end the warmup when enough players join. This can be done similarly to the above. The following instructions will allow you to end the warm up when enough specific players have joined.
- Enable and open the console as you have done in the previous instructions.
- Enter the command “mp_endwarmup_player_count X”. Where ‘X’ is, enter the number of players you want to allow into the game before the warmup is ended. For example, if you have three other people joining, set this to “mp_endwarmup_player_count 4” which will allow for you, and three other players to join before it ends the warmup.
Is there a command to end the warmup after a specific amount of time in CSGO?
Similar to the other commands in this list, we need the console but yes, we can end the warm up after a specific amount of time, specified by seconds. Follow these steps to enable this:
- Enable and open the console as you have done previously, and use the following command.
- Enter “mp_warmuptime X”. Where ‘X’ is, put your desired number (in seconds).
For example, if you wanted to wait a minute, you should specify X to be 60 – making the full command “mp_warmuptime 60”.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you enable your developer console, as well as working with the warmup times within CSGO. Take a look through some of our other guides here on OvrPwr to learn your way around CSGO once and for all! Let us know what you think in the comments!